You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - passport;
  • - a notarized power of attorney;
  • - birth certificate;
  • - the decision of bodies of guardianship and guardianship;
  • - the decision of the court.
It is necessary to apply to the territorial office of the Federal migration service with the application, passport and birth certificate of children. The application is filled in directly on-site in the presence of an authorized officer of the FMS, the blank has a uniform shape. When deregistration will be given a piece of departure, which is presented for registration at the new address.
If parents, guardians or legal representatives are already in another city, visit the FMS at the place of permanent residence is not necessary. They are required to apply to the territorial branch of the migration service of the statement on registration at a new address. Authorized personnel make a request for the statement of these persons and the minor citizens at the old address. Within two months we receive a response about the deregistration on the basis that it will be possible to issue a residence permit at the new address.
Another option is to write out the minors is to give a notarized power of attorney, on which you can make legal actions instead of the parents, guardians or legal representatives if they themselves are unable to prescribe for minor citizens and personally to the migration service.
Notarized Trustee is obliged to fill out an application form, passport and notarized power of attorney, birth certificate of children. At the request of the children will be removed from registration and will be given the address leaf of departure.
Minors who are owners of housing, it is possible to write for the exclusion of housing only on the basis of the decision of bodies of guardianship and guardianship. Parents, guardians or legal representatives must apply to the guardianship with a written statement, to present documentary evidence that juveniles are provided in the property equal housing or open a Bank account and he deposited a sum equal to the value of the share of the property of minors. On the basis of the submitted documentary evidence of minor owners will be allowed to prescribe, and housing to sell.
On the basis of the decision of the court of minors can be listed, if they have not live in the housing, the parents removed from the register, but to apply in person at FMS and write children plan.