You will need
  • - passport;
  • - birth certificate of the child;
  • - The family code of the Russian Federation;
  • - The civil code of the Russian Federation;
  • - writ of execution;
  • - voluntary agreement on payment of alimony;
  • - application form for waiver of alimony.
The surest way to failureand alimony is. Do not contact the court about the recovery of funds from the second parent. But, as practice shows, the guardianship has the right to force you forced to go to court, if possible so that your child needs more money than you have available.
In some cases, the parents prepared a voluntary agreement for the payment of money for the maintenance of the child. When you are confident in your abilities, do not want to receive alimony, contact your notary. Make a statement. In the document, write your child's personal information, his date of birth. Enter your surname, name, patronymic, address of residence. Enter information about the other parent who paid the child support. In the content part of the email the fact that you are able to support the child. Specify that they don't need outside financial assistance. Sign the application signature, the notary's seal.
When the second parent is forced to pay alimony in a judicial order, contact the authorities of bailiffs. Make a statement. Specify the request for the termination of the proceedings. Referring to article 43 of the civil code, specify the reason for refusaland financial assistance. Be sure to write the details of the decision, according to which the alimony is paid. The refusal of material support are available for a certain period. In this case, write the period for which you failureyvettes from alimony. Sign the statement with your signature, the date of compilation.
Before refusingto Yutsa from cash assistance in the form of alimony, think. Because by law you are not entitled to deprive his child a decent life. The consequence of this can be a trial, in which you can deprive the parent (guardian) rights.