You will need
  • - passport;
  • - birth certificate of the child;
  • - the documents confirming privileges;
  • - medical certificate.
Collect the documents you need for setting your child on the account as needing children's gardenE. apply for his birth certificate, if not previously done so. If you have the right to send the child to the garden at a reduced queue, prepare the supporting documents. For example, parents will need to present a certificate of family composition, received social security authorities. Also in the case when the child needs a special children's garden in connection with the health problems, you will need to confirm with a medical certificate.
Contact the regional Department of education by place of residence. His address can be found on the website of the Department of education of administration of Ufa city - Come back with all necessary documents. Fill out the application for providing space in the children's garden. Simply with the presence of a parent. After your application is accepted, you will receive the opportunity to check your baby's position in the queue via the Internet.
If you do not have time to visit the administrative agencies, can register a child online. To do this, follow the link and fill in the form. You will need to indicate the surname, name and patronymic of the child, his date of birth, place of residence and other relevant information. Your application will be considered for a maximum of ten working days, after which you will receive a confirmation of entry by e-mail. The child's documents, you will be able to provide to the Department of education then when it's your turn to get a ticket in the children's garden.