You will need
  • - your passport;
  • - notary statement;
  • - documents of the testator;
  • - documents for the property;
  • - the documents confirming the degree of kinship.
If you are the testator's grandson, you have the right to inheritance by right of representation. This means that you have a right to all or part of the hereditary share in case, if you are a child of the principal heir or heirs. That is, if your father or mother were the heirs of the first stage, but they died along with the testator after the testator or at the time when the certificate of inheritance has not yet been received, but law was declared.
In this case you need writing to Express their rights, to present documents on the property and the documents confirming degree of relationship with the testator. Also you need to present a certificate of death of the primary heir, which you'll be introduced to inheritance. If any documents you are missing, the notary will make the queries in all the right institutions to help you engage in your rights.
Division of inheritance will be made among all the heirs of the first stage and you. Your share will amount to exactly the part that you would receive your deceased mother or father. For example, the testator had two sons and a wife. The wife inherits half of the property, the other half is divided among the sons equally. If one son of the testator was your father and died before partition of the inheritance that you will inherit it. If the two grandchildren, each will inherit part of their father equally, so the inheritance is divided as if you were already issued in the property of the estate of his father.
Similarly, enter into the inheritance grandchildren other queues heirs. If there is no heir each subsequent stage, but there are his children, they have the right to inherit on a par with all that are in the queue heirs.