- butter - 60 g;
- bread crumbs – 2 tbsp;
- white fish (e.g. cod) – 0,5 kg;
- salt – 1,5 tsp.;
- freshly ground white pepper;
- flour – 2 tbsp;
- heavy cream – 300 g;
- chicken egg – 2 PCs;
- for registration of meals will need shrimp.
- To bring the oven to 200 degrees. A piece of butter (about 20g) grease an oblong dish or a circular shape. A sprinkling of bread crumbs.
- Fish wash, peel and remove all the bones. Slice fish pieces and place in a food processor. To prepare fish mince, sprinkle with a little salt and mix well. Add white pepper, freshly ground, flour, egg and softened with a fork the butter.
- To reintroduce a food processor with the tomatoes and gradually add the heavy cream, continue to stir. Repeat the procedure until the mixture is homogeneous. The main thing is not to overdo it - the mixture can flake.
- Prepared mixture pour into a greased dish or form. Important: the mixture should not occupy 2/3 of the height of the food, because while cooking the fish mixture will rise. Cover the mixture with foil or parchment paper. Place the form in a container for frying in which to pour water. Fluid should be up to the middle of the sides of the form.
- Bake fish in the oven for about an hour. To check whether the casserole, you need to pierce it with a sharp knife – its consistency must be thick.
- Cool the casserole and release the edges with a spatula or knife. Casserole chop and put on a plate. Decorate a casserole cooked and peeled shrimp.
Serve the casserole with mashed potatoes, rice or boiled potatoes. Watering prawn, mushroom or white wine sauce.