- 0,5 kg pork-beef minced meat;
- 3 potatoes;
- 1 egg;
- 1 onions;
- 200 g breadcrumbs;
- 30 g of 3,2% milk;
- datirovannaja salt, mixture of peppers.
- 250 g sour cream (20%);
- 15 g flour (top grade);
- Boil the potatoes in their skins, mince defrosted.
- Boiled potatoes cool, peel and mash into a puree, to break to him the egg, mix well.
- Connect the minced meat with potato and egg mass, stir until smooth, set aside until.
- Onion crumble as fine as possible and fry in butter in skillet until tender. After cooking allow to cool. Then add to the mince.
- In a separate bowl pour in the milk and also add 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs, stir to avoid lumps. The resulting mass to send to the bowl with the tomatoes, also add a mixture of peppers and salt. The mince should be well knead by hand to obtain a homogeneous and plastic.
- To stick of all beef meat balls with a diameter of 3-5 cm. Each roll in breadcrumbs. Better to roll meatballs with wet hands so the meat will not stick on the palm.
- Preheat the frying pan with plenty of butter and lay there rolled meatballs. Fry on medium heat on all sides until Golden brown. Next, pour a small amount of water in the pan and stew fried balls no more than 5 minutes. Then place all the meatballs on a platter.
- The contents of the pan does not pour, it will need to prepare sour cream sauce. In the remaining meat juices in the pan add flour and fry 5-6 minutes, put the sour cream and salt, it is necessary to interfere immediately, to avoid lumps. The sauce will thicken up literally in 1-2 minutes. Fire you can turn off the pan cover.
When serving meatballs on the table not to forget to water them cream sauce, as a garnish will suit boiled potatoes with fresh greens.