Ingredients for the dough:
- 500 g flour;
- 300 g of margarine;
- 1 egg;
- 200 ml of water;
- ½ Tsp of baking soda;
- 1 tsp lemon juice or vinegar
Ingredients for the cream:
- 200 g of butter;
- 1 Cup sugar;
- ½ Cup of milk;
- 1 egg;
- ¼ Sachet of vanilla or 2-3 tbsp liqueur
- Take a bowl, put the flour and to it add the cooled margarine. Margarine should be cut into small cubes and chop it with a knife until the margarine is not connected with the flour in a uniform crumb.
- Then take the water, lightly salt it, add the egg, lemon juice or vinegar, stir to dissolve salt.
- In flour make a small indentation and add the prepared water, egg and lemon juice. Knead elastic dough.
- Received divide the dough into small balls and put to cool in the fridge for 30-40 minutes for solidification of the margarine. The number of balls is the number of cakes.
- After the time to get the balls, roll them thinly and bake in the oven until a beautiful Golden brown.
- Prepare the cream. Sugar thoroughly with egg and add to the mixture the milk. Put to be heated on the fire and with constant stirring, bring to a boil. You must then remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Separately, whip the butter until white. Continuing to whisk, add the cooled egg-milk mixture. Add the vanilla or liqueur.
- Generated cake. Put the cake and * brush it with cream. And so all the cakes to the top. One Korzh grind into fine crumbs. Her decorate the top crust of the cake.