Ingredients for pancakes:
- 500 ml of milk;
- 3 pieces of chicken eggs;
- 300 g of wheat flour;
- 2 tbsp sugar;
- vegetable oil.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 8 pancakes;
- 120 g of sour cream;
- 1 onion;
- 250 g of hard cheese;
- 0.5 kg of mushrooms (champignons);
- salt and pepper to taste;
- sunflower oil.
- The capacity to drive the eggs, add salt, sugar. Mix well, but do not beat.
- There also pour a little less than half of milk and stir.
- Pour the flour and again stir thoroughly. The dough will be like thick sour cream.
- Pour in the milk, which is left, and stir. Add the oil, stir and leave for 10-20 minutes.
- A well-heated pan, thin lubricating oil. Pour into the pan portion of dough and fry on each side until Golden brown. The pancakes are ready.
Preparing the filling:
- Mushrooms cut into small cubes. A few pieces cut into plates for decoration.
- Onion clean, finely chop.
- Fry in a pan mushrooms, sliced plates. To postpone.
- On medium heat fry onion, stirring occasionally (5-6 minutes).
- Send to the onions mushrooms, cut into dice and fry until the mushrooms let the juice out.
- Add sour cream, stir and saute for about 10 minutes. The liquid should not be evaporated completely.
- Hard cheese rubbed on a fine grater and divide into 8 portions.
- Grease a baking dish, spread the pancake. From top to distribute the weight of the mushroom, sprinkle 1st portion of cheese. Cover with a pancake and so layers to the end. Decorate the top with mushrooms.
- In a preheated 180 °C oven to put the cake and bake 25-30 minutes.
- Before serving, slice portions. If desired, sprinkle top with grated cheese with herbs.