- 500 g fish fillet (white);
- 2.5 l of bottled water;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot medium size;
- 5 potatoes;
- 3 red tomatoes;
- 1 lemon;
- 5 leaves Lavrushka;
- 5 grains of allspice;
- small datirovannaja salt;
- 1/2 tsp pepper (black, ground);
- 1/3 capful of liquid smoke.
- Pour water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. In boiling water put the fish fillets, pre-defrost it, clean the whole onion, sweet pepper peas and Bay leaves. After another water boil, reduce the heat to medium, cover the pot and let boil 20 minutes.
- Peel and chop the potatoes into small slices, rinse in cold water to remove any exuded starch. This must be done so that when cooking potatoes stood out less foam.
- Carrots also peel and cut into slices (halves or quarters).
- After 20 minutes, need to get cooked fish filet, and save for a plate.
- To catch the Bay leaves and pots of pepper. They can throw away, they gave all their juices. The onion is left.
- In the resulting broth to put sliced earlier, the vegetables - the potatoes and carrots. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to a little and leave to simmer under a lid.
- Next you need to process the tomatoes. This procedure is done in the following way: do cruciate incisions on two sides and place the prepared tomatoes in boiling water for 5-7 minutes. After a hot rinse tomatoes in cold water, remove the skin (it should depart from the pulp) and cut into slices of medium size
- Wash and cut the lemon into quarters. Add the processed tomatoes and the lemon slices into the broth. Peel the onion, and fish away.
- Season with salt and pepper and add a little liquid smoke to impart a smoked aroma ear. Usually, making her at the stake, instead of the haze in the broth, dip the steaming wand.
- The main component of soup - fish to cut or pinch hands into pieces and throw into the pot. Allow to stew for another 15-20 minutes, turn off the stove.
- The finished ear should infuse for about half an hour, then ready to eat.
For lovers of spicy in the dish, you can add ground red hot pepper.