- sea Kale (marinated) - 300 g;
- carrots - 300 g;
- pickled cucumbers – 250-350 g;
- 0.5 kg of beets;
- potatoes - 400 g;
- onion - 200 g;
- sunflower oil;
- black pepper, sugar and salt.
- Start to be engaged in preparation of seaweed. Drain the liquid from the jar and chop the seaweed with a knife.
- Then you have to prepare beets. For this purpose the root should be thoroughly washed and put it in a saucepan with water which should bring it to a boil. The younger and smaller the beet, the faster it will cook. On average, its cooking takes 40-50 min.
- Once the root is ready, it should pull from the pan and place in ice water for at least 10 minutes. After that, get it out, clean and cut with a knife into small cubes. Then the beets should be mixed with a not very large number of sunflower oil. Is it necessary to root not able to paint other vegetables red.
- Separately boiled until cooked carrots and potato tubers. After they become warm, they should remove the peel and cut with a sharp knife into small cubes.
- Cucumbers if you wish, you can also peel, but I can not do this. Cucumbers cut the same as carrots - small cubes.
- The onion need to be peeled and also cut into very small cubes. Instead of the usual onion use a salad or green.
- Then all vegetables have to put in a large enough container. There sprinkle salt to taste. You can also add a bit of sugar-sand and black pepper.
- At the end pour in the sunflower oil. All carefully mix each, and return the dish to not less than one-third hours for the infusion in a cool place. Very tasty and unusual salad is ready.