- Beef or other minced meat - 450 g;
- A slice of bacon;
- Vegetable oil;
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp;
- Canned tomatoes - 225 g;
- Salt and ground pepper;
- The basis of dishes of spaghetti – 450 g
- Chop onions in small cubes, the garlic, clean and skip through chesnokodavku.
- A crust of bacon to cut and chop it into small pieces.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep frying pan. Prepared onions and garlic lightly fry in the heated oil. They need to purchase brown and become soft.
- Add in the fried bacon, then the ground beef. With a fork to loosen and distribute the mixture in the pan. Stir fry the beef on all sides. He should acquire a brownish tint.
- Add the canned tomatoes, then tomato paste and a pinch of Basil. Pepper and salt to add to taste. Mix well, cover the pan with a lid. Fry on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Next, you boil the spaghetti. They should be thick, but quite soft and crumbly. To do this in a large pot to heat water, salt it and pour a spoon of vegetable oil, which will prevent the bonding of spaghetti.
- When the water boils, immerse the spaghetti. It is important that spaghetti left long. In the pan they need to be lowered gradually, gently pushing: dipped in boiling water, the ends will be softened, so spaghetti will be entirely in the pan. To boil spaghetti you need no more than 10 minutes - enough so that they become soft. Pour spaghetti in a colander and wait for them to drain all excess liquid.
- Put spaghetti on warm platter, pour the sauce and stir.
To serve spaghetti Bolognese is possible with grated cheese and lettuce, which will add to the dish freshness.