- 3 liters of water;
- 1 red cabbage;
- Bay leaf;
- sunflower oil;
- 80 g sweet pepper;
- 1 beet;
- 120 g of tomato paste;
- a couple of eggs;
- 600 g of potatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- pepper, salt;
- The beets need to wash and peel. Then you can grate it or slice it into strips.
- Cook pot, where it will boil soup. Put sliced beets and fill it with water. Put the saucepan on a medium heat and cook the beets until the liquid will become lighter. The beet itself should Vivarais. Then there goes cut into cubes or wedges potatoes. Need to cook until soft.
- Meanwhile, you will need to shred the cabbage and chop the pepper. Once the potatoes are boiled until soft, the ingredients need to send to the pan and stir. Pepper you can use frozen and fresh. Cook all ingredients until tender.
- Then you fry in a pan in sunflower oil chopped into small cubes onion and grated carrot until soft. Carrots can be cut into strips. There also add the tomato paste and cook for another 5 minutes.
- In advance you will need to boil eggs and finely chop. You need to add them in the soup. There also send chopped young garlic and sauté. The soup season with spices to taste. Cook for another 10 minutes on low heat. Then you can turn off.
The soup is ready. We recommend serve with sour cream, black bread and garlic.