- 1 large orange or 2 small;
- 150 g of sugar;
- 150 g margarine or butter;
- 2 tsp of vanilla sugar;
- 3 eggs;
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder;
- 200-250 grams of sifted flour;
- Order our muffins turned out fluffy and soft, you need to knead not very steep dough using the above ingredients. Let's start with oil: it rubs with sugar and vanilla. Mix thoroughly and add to the mixture eggs, juice and orange zest. The orange need a good wash and remove the zest using a fine grater (enough peel from one orange), after a squeeze of orange juice.
- Whisk all the mixer on low speed and in the process of beating add baking powder and flour. You must check that the test is not left lumps of flour.
- Now the molds for baking. You can take individual molds, or you can use one form and make a cupcake cake. To prepare the molds in advance of smeared with sunflower oil. Pour the dough needs only 2/3 of the molds, as present in the test baking powder will bear fruit and the dough will rise.
- Then put the molds in a preheated to 180 degrees oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. There are also special paper molds, which is filled with dough and they are served already in this form, without removing them from colored paper molds. You will be pleasantly surprised with the scent of citrus mixed with a sweet, spicy aroma test.
You can also choose according to your taste ready to decorate the cupcakes using icing, toppings, mastics or creams. They are perfect for any occasion: as children's birthday and celebration of a wedding celebration!