- 2 duck Breasts, weighing 0.5 kg;
- 150 g of ripe cherries;
- sauce-teriyaki marinade;
- 4 tbsp soy sauce;
- 1 tbsp starch;
- sunflower oil
- a few sprigs of dill or parsley.
- Duck Breasts wash, spread on a Board and cut into medium-sized slices of preferred thickness of 0.5-1 cm sliced meat rinsed again, then put in a bowl, drain all the excess liquid, pour sauce marinade Teriyaki, stir until smooth and leave to marinate at room temperature for approximately a quarter of an hour.
- After this time the meat is to pour the starch. All good stir so that the starch is distributed evenly on all the slices of meat, and set aside for 5 minutes per side.
- In a frying pan to pour sunflower oil and heat it.
- Marinated breast of put in the hot oil and fry, stirring, for 5-7 minutes until browned.
- Take ripe cherries and wash them thoroughly. Each cherry is divided into two halves, remove the bones and add to the pan with the meat.
- The contents of the pan gently stir, season with soy sauce and fry again for 5-7 minutes. During this time the meat acquires the peculiar taste and dark caramel color.
- Roasted duck breast with cherry cool slightly, pour into a bowl, garnish with fresh cherries and sprigs of greenery, serve with your favourite side dish.
Note that this dish is also perfectly suited salad or sliced fresh vegetables.