Ingredients for the dough:
- Starch - 90 g;
- Milk - 125 ml;
- Sugar – ½ tbsp;
- Flour - 90 g;
- Chicken eggs - 2 PCs;
- Water - 125 ml;
- Salt – 1/3 tsp;
- Sunflower oil – 70 ml.
The ingredients in the filling:
- Fresh spinach - 400 g;
- Garlic – 2 cloves;
- Cottage cheese - 350 g;
- Heavy cream or cream - 120 ml.
- Slightly heated milk. Pour into a large bowl and add warm but not hot water.
- Beat eggs. After them, sent the sifted flour, a little salt, sugar and starch. One tablespoon of oil separate for greasing the pan, the rest combine with products in a bowl.
- Thoroughly whisk the mixture with an immersion blender (you can use a mixer or work with a whisk). Achieve maximum uniformity in composition. The dough for pancakes will be more liquid in the end product will turn out airy, soft (but not brittle) and porous.
- Before you put on the pan the first portion of the dough, liberally coat the dishes with sunflower oil (can be olive). Fry the pancakes one by one with 2 sides.
- Wash greens spinach. Pour boiling water in a volume of 2 liters and proverjaem four minutes. Then discard in a colander and right there will cut the spinach with scissors. Excess water trying to overcome.
- Mixed greens with cream (will fit sour cream high fat) and garlic, pushed through a press. Put salt to your taste.
- Cheese triturated through a sieve, add salt, too little and combine with spinach. Stir well.
- Begin to distribute the filling. Detachable two spoons, put in the center of the pancake and turn the tube. Pancake Boca "dressed" inside.
Amazing pancakes with cottage cheese and spinach served with fresh sour cream - so they become more tender.