- Fat cottage cheese - 0.5 kg;
- Butter - 250 g;
- Sugar - 1.5 stakana;
- Egg - 5 PCs;
- Flour - 1,5-2 cups.
- In the softened or grated on a grater butter gradually add the sifted flour, how much butter, until the buttery crumbs. The dough needs to be knead with hands until mixture turns into crumbs.
- The cheese need to put in a deep bowl and mash it with a fork. Then break the curd into mashed eggs, add the slaked soda on the tip of a knife and pour a half Cup of sugar. Sugar can be added if desired on the contrary more or less depending on tastes and preferences.
- For variations you can add to cheesecake mixture the washed and steamed raisins, currants, cranberries or cherries, chopped kernels walnuts or other nuts.
- Mixture beat well with a mixer or whisk until smooth.
- On a baking sheet with high sides put half of the dough – crumbs. Put the cottage cheese and close the remaining half of the butter crumbles. In the oven, preheated to 180 gr put the pie on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, until it browned.
- Top cake decorate with icing sugar and fresh berries or slices of fruit.
Serve this pie with jam, berry jam or sour cream.