- For 35 g of frozen berries: blueberries, raspberries, blackberries;
- 65 ml milk;
- 1 teaspoon baking powder;
- 45 g icing sugar;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 tbsp. butter;
- 90 g flour;
- 125 g of sugar;
- 110 ml cream;
- 2 egg yolks.
- In a bowl put the egg yolks, eggs and sugar. Mix everything carefully. Better to do it with a mixer, the mass has doubled. Here add the sifted flour and baking powder. To knead the dough.
- Separately it is necessary to heat the milk and butter. Then put a couple of tablespoons of the dough into the milk and pour back. Mix everything carefully.
- On a baking sheet, you should lay parchment paper for baking. Then pour the resulting mass.
- Place in a preheated to 190 degrees oven baking sheet with the dough for 15 minutes. Don't need too long to keep the cake in the oven, it needs to be soft, not dry. The readiness of the biscuit can be checked with a toothpick.
- After cooking the cake, you can begin making filling. Whip the cream, mix them with powdered sugar. Nothing to heat is not necessary, the cream prepared cold.
- The cake should be covered with a damp towel and then remove the top layer.
- Spread on the crust cream. Along one side lay the berries. You can use them fresh or frozen. Then the cake rolled into a roll.
- You need to have it a few hours stood and soaked. To do this, send it in the fridge. From the top you can decorate anything, and you can leave. Recommend you sprinkle them with chocolate icing.