- 3 tbsp cocoa;
- Bank of condensed milk;
- ½ Tsp salt;
- A Cup of flour;
- 1 tsp. of baking soda;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 banana;
- 300-350 grams of sour cream;
- A glass of milk;
- big spoon cocoa;
- 110 g butter;
- 6 tbsp of coconut;
- 1 tbsp. butter;
- 1 tbsp of flour.
- In the Cup you need to break a few eggs and salt. With mixer beat eggs until frothy. There add cocoa powder, soda and flour. All the ingredients to sift. In the mixture and add condensed milk. Mix everything carefully.
- From crock pots to get chaga and grease it with a piece of butter. Should also sprinkle the top with flour.
- The resulting mass put into the slow cooker.
- Then, select the mode "baking" and put for 1 hour. If no slow cooker, the cake can be cooked in a conventional oven, pre-heating it to 200 degrees. Then the cooking will take 30-35 minutes. Readiness is checked with a toothpick or a match.
- Then you need to get the cake to lighten up. Then cut in half and smear the chocolate and sour cream and banana cream.
- To prepare the chocolate cream you need to combine the condensed milk and cocoa. All thoroughly and put in a water bath. It can also be cooked for a bit on low heat, while stirring occasionally. Then add the butter and a little boil, then turn off the heat.
- For cooking sour cream and banana cream you need to whip the cream, gradually add condensed milk, stirring a lot. Banana RUB on a small grater and add to the resulting mass.
- Take one cake and spread it with chocolate cream and then top with sour cream. On top put the second cake and do the same thing with the first.
- The top and sides sprinkle with coconut and put in the fridge for an hour. After that cake, I will try.
If you want, you can decorate the cake with chocolate shavings.