Ingredients for pancakes:
- Starch - 200 g;
- 2 eggs;
- Milk - 2 tbsp.;
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil and sugar;
- 1/2 tsp salt.
Ingredients for casserole:
- Oil - 50 g;
- Cheese - 300 g;
- Cream with high fat - 140 g;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil;
- 3 tbsp. spoons of sugar;
- Products needed to prepare pancakes in advance, remove from refrigerator to heat them. After that, they should be folded into a blender and mix well. You can also use a whisk.
- From the dough necessary to bake pancakes.
- After you should prepare the filling. For this cheese it is necessary to pour a few large spoonfuls of sugar and all carefully mix.
- Then, each pancake should on the one hand carefully spread obtained by the filling and roll them into tubes, while the edges should trim and cut off the excess with a sharp knife (trimming not to throw).
- Oil to grease a baking pan, and its bottom to fill with scraps from pancakes.
- Each of the resulting roll should be divided into three approximately equal parts. They should be put in the form of standing, making sure that between them there are no gaps.
- Next you need to prepare the dressing. First we need to separate the yolks and mix them with a spoon of sugar and cream, add vanilla. Again all mix well and pour into a baking dish.
- Put the form in a heated oven (180 degrees). Preparing the casserole for approximately one-third hours. When you see a Golden brown, the dish you can get.
This casserole is incredibly tasty and tender, and also very nutritious. Decorate it with fresh berries or slices of your favorite fruit.