Ingredients for sponge cake rolls:
- Butter - 20-30 g;
- Starch - 3 tbsp;
- Fresh carrots - 4 PCs.;
- Sugar - 0.5 St;
- Flour - 3 tbsp;
- Chicken eggs - 3 PCs.
Ingredients for the filling:
- WithAhar - 7 h l;
- 10% cream - 100 g;
- Lemon zest - 1/2 citrus;
- Cottage cheese - 200 g
Ingredients for sauce:
- Sugar - 3 tsp;
- Juice of 1 orange;
- Starch - 15 g.
- First, start the biscuit. Wash, peel and finely grate the carrots. Then lightly sauté it in butter (just 15 minutes).
- While preparing the carrots, carefully RUB the sugar with the egg yolks. Add flour and starch, then whisk intensely. In a separate bowl achieve elastic proteins: lightly salt and whisk until white peaks.
- Put the dough in the prepared carrots. Thoroughly stir and slowly introduce proteins.
- Vystelim a baking tray with baking paper. Spread and evenly distribute Foundation for future roll. Bake 15 minutes at 180 degrees. Then take out the cake immediately and get rid of the parchment. Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- For the filling, combine the zest with the cream cheese and sugar. Whisk with a blender to homogeneity.
- Moving on to the sauce: dissolve starch in cold orange juice. Add sugar and proverjaem on a slow fire until thick.
- Collect carrot loaf: cover the cake with half of the sauce. Spread the filling and tightly roll. Pour roll the remnants of the sauce, then put into the fridge. The dish will be ready in a few hours.