- Powdered sugar;
- Chocolate (with nuts);
- To start, carefully grind cheese with sweet powder. To achieve the smoothest possible textures of the mass, you can use the blender.
- If you have the desire and the opportunity, the curd is allowed to replace the soft ricotta. Because the composition in this case, it turns out watery, mix in coconut flakes.
- Thoroughly wash dates. Extracted from their bone and chop the flesh lengthwise stripes.
- Now cover the top with cling film. Sprinkle coconut shavings over the entire surface, and spread on top sweetened cottage cheese. The basis for the dessert rolls must carefully leveled, giving the shape of a neat rectangle.
- Right in the center cheese layer put the dates straight line.
- We turned our cheese-filled crisp rolls. Put in the fridge without removing the film for twenty minutes.
- Meanwhile make sauce - it's gonna be chocolate. Melt a couple slices of sweet tiles in a water bath or in the microwave (if the sauce is thick, in the process of warming up add a little water).
- Remove chilled roll and cut into equal portions. Before separating a regular cheese roll, be sure to wet the knife with cold water - so the dessert will not stick.
- Serving dish and generously sprinkle with powdered sugar. Then lay out a beautiful sweet treat and poured each roll with liquid chocolate. It remains only to decorate desserts with nuts!
With the filling for the cheese products you can safely experiment - dates no less worthy substitute other fruits or dried fruits: apricots, prunes, raisins, sliced kiwi, Mandarin, orange, etc. In the course of going even a thick jam!