- Sugar - 0.5 St;
- Chicken eggs - 4 pieces;
- Dark chocolate - 50 g;
- Baking powder or soda slaked - 1 tsp;
- Fresh or frozen cherries - 300 g;
- Cocoa - 4 tbsp;
- Butter - 160 g;
- Sifted flour - 3/4 St;
- Before cooking frozen cherries need to be defrosted and rinsed under running water. Bone immediately removed, and the juice is poured. If you are dealing with fresh berries, they also have to wash and clean.
- Softened butter (allowed to take butter margarine, combine with sugar. Good grind, achieving a uniform consistency – here we will need a mixer or a regular whisk.
- Mixed the eggs and sifted cocoa powder: baking should not contain lumps. Thoroughly knead and add flour vanilla and baking powder. The dough will be soft, plastic - not too thick, but not flowing.
- Grind chocolate on a grater or by hand, with a knife. The resulting crumb pour straight into the batter after it will go cherries.
- Again all mix, dispensing components as evenly as possible. Now the dough can be put in the tins – if capacity is not silicone, it should be previously treated with oil and sprinkle with flour (you can ground the crackers).
- Chocolate-cherry cupcakes need to bake for approximately half an hour in the regime 180 degrees. To remove products from the molds better immediately, but after some cooling.
When serving dessert, you can decorate with whole berries and whipped cream.