It is important to know how to choose a quality brush from the variety.
This will help a few simple rules:
1. The clip needs a very tight seal to the handle, not to wander, or she may simply fall off at the most inopportune moment.
2. When pulling the cloth, he in any case should not get out of hand.
3. We should not deceive ourselves on low prices sets under well-known brands, it is probably a fake.
4. It is better not to use those brushes that come with makeup usually they are not of good quality.
5. It is important that the brush was densely Packed. If you push the pile, there should be no gap more than 1mm.
Brushes for Foundation funds
Foundation applied with a synthetic brush, the shape of which is flat and broad, slightly rounded. Suitable not only for use under makeup, but for Foundation or concealer. Any liquid and creamy makeup is most convenient to apply brushes with synthetic bristles, besides they are much longer and very easy to clean compared to natural.
For applying the concealer brush is similar, but smaller. It is also convenient to use with the fine sculpture of the face and applying Foundation for eye makeup.
For powder, there are round brushes and a Kabuki brush, which differ essentially only by the length of the handle. They may have a various pile length. Do not use too long and fluffy, as it is not very convenient to use on small areas of the face. The material for such tools, preferably natural, it is best to choose squirrel hair, but it is the most expensive. There are more budget options – hair ponies, and goats.
Useful in set and fan brush – it is very convenient to apply a thin layer of powder and remove excess.
Using loose powder, you should pay attention to the round brush with a flat surface.
For blush you can use as a round brush, and special beveled (all depends on personal convenience), which should also consist of natural bristles.
There is a special brush that helps to adjust the shape of the nose. Has an oval shape with a beveled edge.