Credit history and its structure
Database for a particular borrower containing detailed information about their obligations and their performance on existing credit contracts, called credit history. The law established that to know your credit history free has the right to every borrower, having previously a number of procedures.
Credit history with the consent of the borrower is transferred to the credit Bureau and kept there until 15 years from the date when it was made the last entry.
Credit history is a document that includes the following sections:
1. personal information – identifying information about the recipient of the loan. For physical persons – a surname name and patronymic, passport details, marital status, place of work, your education. For organizations the basic data is the name of a legal entity, its egrn, INN, activities, and more.
2. the main part includes information on the type of loan, amount, interest calculation, timely or late payments, as well as the presence of an open credit and current debt.
3. additional closed part contains information about all the creditors with whom the borrower had a contractual relationship.
Credit history not reported borrower's assets, its acquisitions, as well as additional personal information.
To know your credit history free you may need the code of the subject of credit history.
How to find credit history online
To know your credit history free online you must visit the official Internet resource of the Bank of Russia and go to the tab "Credit history". On the next page you should fill in the form, putting in your code the subject of credit history and e-mail address to which the Central catalogue of credit histories will send a response.
How do you know your credit history with credit bureaus
Learn about your credit history free credit Bureau. It is worth noting that free the borrower may make a request only once a year. The following queries in unlimited quantities served for the set fee.
Information on credit history may be given in electronic or written form in several ways, which requires:
- send mail to the credit bureaus notarized statement to receive information on the credit history;
- to send to the Bureau a telegram with the attached statement;
- register online on the website of the Bureau, to submit your application, and then contact the office for identification, or send a telegram (in this case, the applicant's signature shall be certified by an employee of the post office);
- personally visit the office of the credit Bureau and get a credit report.
How to send a request using the post office to receive credit history
Another way that you can learn about your credit history for free, is submit a request to the credit Bureau through the Mail of the Russian Federation. To do this, at your local post office, which operates the Telegraph services, to issue a statement indicating personal identification data and e-mail and you should receive a response from a catalog of credit histories.
If the data in the credit history are not true, then this can be challenged. The credit bureaus may update the history, if you agree with the arguments of the borrower, or leave it as is, which entails filing a lawsuit in court.