Coloring of gray hair
- Black shade. To obtain this shade of hair, you must mix in the prepared capacity henna and Basma in equal proportions. Spreading the resulting mixture strictly according to instructions, apply it on the surface of the hair. 30-60 minutes natural paint can be washed off.
- Bronze shade. Mix the henna and Basma in the proportions 2:1. After studying the recommendations, pour a mixture of hot water, then spread it on your tresses. Keep the dye on the hair you need at least 30 but not more than 60 minutes. After dyeing, remove it, wash with warm water with shampoo.
- Mahogany. To the color of your hair has acquired a shade of mahogany, dilute the sachet of henna along with 3-4 tablespoons of cocoa. At the time of this natural paint should be kept on the hair exactly the same as others.
- Reddish-blonde shade. For preparation of this natural dyes you will need to connect the bag of henna and 2 tablespoons of instant coffee.
- A Golden hue. This color can give the bright and gray hair using onion skins. Taking 50 grams of this component, fill it with 200 ml of water. Put all on the fire, wait for the boiling mixture, then boil it for one-third of the hours. Cool the resulting brew, and apply it on your hair and do not rinse for 30 minutes.
- Bright Golden hue. Of one tablespoon of chamomile prepare a decoction in exactly the same way as onion skin. In the cooled liquid to enter the sachet of henna. All mix thoroughly, you can start to stain the hair.
- Dark brown hue. Staining the strands in this color can be called the simplest, because to prepare it you need only black tea, which is in virtually every home. Pour 3 tablespoons of tea Cup of water, then simmer for exactly 20 minutes, then when the broth cools, apply it on the tresses half an hour.
- Blonde shade. In a suitable volume of the saucepan, place 20 grams of rhubarb and fill it with 500 milliliters of white wine. If the second component, you can replace it with wine vinegar, which is diluted with water in 1:1 ratio. Cook the mixture for half an hour, then paint received paint natural hair.
How to lighten dark hair shade
In order to change the dark shade of hair light should be mixed in the same bowl 50 milliliters of hydrogen peroxide and the same decoction of chamomile. The resulting liquid and apply on hair. Leave them in this state for about 30 minutes, then rinse with water certainly warm.
Tips on dyeing hair with natural dyes
The effect of natural dyes is much weaker than the purchase. So if you have not got the desired shade, it is necessary to repeat the staining procedure several times.
Paint the curls with natural paint is the easiest with a sponge, and apply it to the whole length of the hair.
If you give hair a shade of paint, which is henna or Basma, then add one tablespoon of yogurt. The addition of this dairy product will make the dye useful - it will help strengthen hair.
As mentioned earlier, paint from natural ingredients rather poorly dyed hair. If you want to give the curls a more intense shade, you can not wash off the paint a little longer, but should not exceed the interval that is equal to one and a half hours.
After painting hair in any case should not forget to thoroughly wash them with warm water, then let them dry certainly in a natural way.
Also, be aware that the intensity of staining depends on the original hair color. For example, to give hair a red tint, it is sufficient quarters of an hour. And the owners of the black hair to achieve such a result is not obtained even for an hour. If your hair is damaged or discolored, then staining will take very little time.