- Grapes can be kept fresh for up to two months, if the brush to put in a small drawer in a single layer and keep in a dry and cool place.
- Lemons remain fresh for 1-2 months, if kept in cold water. The water should be changed weekly. You can wrap the lemons provoschen paper and lay in the sand, which must cover them with a layer thickness of 3-4 fingers. The sand is pre-disinfected by baking in the oven. Lemons are placed after the sand is completely cooled. About 1-2 months lemons can be stored provoschen wrapped in paper and stacked in a basket, which is put in a cool and ventilated area.
- Another way to store lemons (3-4 months) is as follows. Place the lemons in a dry place so that they do not touch and keep them in the continuation 5-6 days to dry skin. After that, the lemons are stacked in jars (soft top in order to use them in the first place). Banks close glass lid and put in a cold place. They are well preserved and buried in the flour.
- Lemons with an old cork saved longer if they put in table salt.
- To cut the lemon survived longer, spread the cut beaten egg whites, let it dry and put the lemon in a cool place.
- Strawberries can be stored for only 3-4 days. Out entire, well-ripened berries, which are Packed in small baskets, covered with grape leaves. Baskets are hung in a cool ventilated place.
- Raspberry stored the same way.
How to preserve fresh fruits and vegetables
Nothing could be more delicious fresh vegetables and fruits. They are not only very tasty but also very useful. How would like to enjoy delicious vitamins not only in summer but all year. Not many people know that this is possible.
Is the advice useful?