You will need
  • - the document proving the identity;
  • - employment history;
  • - certificate of pension insurance;
  • - military ID;
  • - documents on education and qualifications.
Identity document
First of all presented a Russian passport. If people for some reason don't have it, can be used a temporary identity card, passport or driver's license. Importantly, the document had a photo and basic information about the person.
Registration at the place of stay
Very often employers don't hire people without registration or with temporary this document. But according to the Labour code, a person may not refuse employment on that basis.
Employment history
The employer may not require you to work book if you get a job part-time. If this document is required for proof of experience, you can show copy of work record, certified by the personnel Department. Young specialists without work experience may not yield a blank document, because the law in this case, it is put directly by the employer. This means that the specialist on work with the personnel he'll book him. Work book should be in every worker who has worked in the organization for more than 5 days.
INN and the pension certificate
If the person is not an individual entrepreneur, was to present optional. If the employment you did SNILS, its design deals with the personnel Department of the organization. Because today, the insurance pension certificate can be obtained even for the child, it is not necessary to postpone this matter.
Military ID
The presentation of the document of military registration is mandatory for men aged 18 to 27 years. Recruits must provide the identity of the citizen subject to conscription.
The document on education
A certificate or diploma impose whatever the scope of your new activities. For some occupations are required to present other documents confirming the existence of special knowledge.