Suitable for protection of a private house dog breeds
For the protection of a private house in more suitable dogs in the winter cold will feel comfortable. Dogs in this category can be taken to protect the apartments, but there will have to put up with the shedding fur of your pet.
So, for the protection of a private house perfect German shepherd. It's a versatile option that is equally good for protection on the street, and for the protection in the room. Trainable, remember learned commands, moderately tolerant of children. Is a smart defender. Able to cope with a gang of robbers. The dog is very active so requires regular exercise.
Fearless and formidable the guardians are giants. Well trained, affectionate to owners, love children. Active, love to frolic with the owner. The dog is channeling her energy in a positive direction, it must be physically exhausting to the maximum.
The largest breed of dog is the Caucasian shepherd dog. It is physically a very strong individual. Differ faithfulness to his master and patience to childish antics. Do not require long walks. To maintain the physical form of the pet, rather than 1 hour walking per day.
Moscow watchdog can be described as fearless, strong, loyal dog. The training lends itself with difficulty. But as a result manages to get docile and reliable defender. As Caucasians, do not require prolonged walking.
The best dog breeds for apartment security
To protect the apartments it is better to have dogs of other breeds. In a private yard, of course, also possible to take, but in the winter will have to have a room.
In the family the children can have a boxer. He is very sympathetic to children. The dog is well trained, active, is a great defender. Requires constant physical activities.
Loves kids and dogs cane Corso. It's a little stubborn, but very smart and perceptive animals. Attached to one person, but to protect the whole family.
Fearless and fierce defenders become Rottweilers. Puppies long increase in growth, but over time, with proper nutrition and physical activity, take their toll. The puppy was a good dog, he needs serious training.
Fearless bodyguard with instant response and awesome power can become a Doberman. The training representative of the breed need to be addressed promptly and seriously. With the proper education is obtained a great security guard, submits to the will of his master.
Thus, whatever the breed of dog may be selected as a bodyguard, you should be responsible approach to the process of education and training. Animal to obey commands of the owner and perfectly coped with their duties, it has to be trained in obedience and protection courses.
Advice 2: Which dog breed is best for homes with children
Small dogs for kids
A small child is better to have a small dog that will down to the ground, pulling the leash. Moreover, many small breeds are active and live well with children. Pay attention to the Cocker Spaniel – fun party games for the children, restless, loyal and good-natured. Cocker Spaniel requires grooming, but if you are willing to periodically take the dog to the groomer, it can become a faithful friend for your child.
Show the child the Walt Disney cartoon "Lady and the Tramp", in which the main character was a Cocker Spaniel, and he will surely agree that this is the best breed in the world.
The poodle is a breed familiar to many. Regardless of size, the poodle is always happy with life rascal, who is not averse to have fun with the baby. This dog does not require long walks, but at home she behaves quite actively.
One of the indisputable advantages poodles – long lifespan. These dogs live to 16 years.
The Yorkshire Terrier also loves children. This breed is very popular and surely your child will enjoy, especially if you have a daughter, because York can be dressed up and stab him bows with long bangs. A dog is not necessarily a long walk, but she'll be glad to accompany young master, both at home and in the yard. You also should be prepared to pay for regular trimming by a professional, and also take care of the hair of the animal house.
Large dogs suitable for children
Teenager you can buy a large dog that will become not only a friend but also a protector. Perfectly suited for this purpose, the German shepherd dog is a popular favorite with intelligent eyes and a big heart. This dog likes to chase a ball and bring the plate, but if necessary can easily get rid of the offender.
Labrador and Labrador Retriever are also family dogs. Few things can be more endearing that tolstolop Labrador puppies, but grow up, these dogs remain cheerful and attractive. They are active, but flexible, and will do everything possible to please the owner.
Advice 3: The best breed of dog for protection of a private house
If you are looking for a four-legged friend, which you still have to become a security guard, do not select the representatives of the hunting species, as well as Newfoundlands and St. Bernards. First used to hunt, and the second focused on saving people. So on what breed to choose?
1. German shepherd. These dogs are famous for security qualities, and they can clean a house, flat, garden, kitchen garden, etc. it is no accident that German shepherds can often be found serving in the army and the police. It is clever and cunning dogs, they are friendly and easily trainable, able to withstand heavy physical exertion.
2. The Caucasian shepherd dog. This animal is of enormous size, it just won't be scared. Shepherd incredibly kind and gentle with the owner and his family, especially with children, but will not leave a single chance to save his enemy. So she was manageable, you need a lot of time to spend on her education.
3. The Moscow watchdog. Strong animal, capable of becoming an ideal guard and faithful friend, including children. The Moscow watchdog is fond of his family and wary of strangers. The dog should be kept at home or in a cage, but on a chain to put her is almost impossible.
4. Giant Schnauzer unpretentious, loyal and brave owner. He loves children and is willing long to tolerate their antics, easily trainable and willing to do anything to protect the master and his family, even to sacrifice his life. The giant Schnauzer is very active he does not sit in place and require long walks and outdoor games.
5. Central Asian shepherd (alabay). Strong and big dog, her upbringing should be approached very responsibly. It is important a lot of time was devotedSchat training, the dog is even in a fit of rage was heard by his master. Alabay badly needed a long walk to waste some energy. Central Asian shepherd dog is stubborn and often seek to demonstrate, so make this breed better people strong, with experience of training similar breeds.
These five breeds of dogs – the lovely security guards of a private house, they can be kept in a cage or box. But it is important to remember that no animal can not be put on the chain. Such content will enrage the dog will worsen her health (both mental and physical).
If you live in an apartment, then pay attention to other breeds: Dobermans, Rottweilers, Staffordshire Terriers, cane Corso, boxers. They are brave, ready in any situation to protect property and owner.
Advice 4: What kind of dog is better suited for protection of the territory
Alabai, or the Central Asian shepherd dog is ideal for protection of large areas. If you need to look after the house with a huge plot or you are engaged in the protection of objects, horses can become a great helper. It is strong and hardy dog, is hardy and can flourish on the street. However, the Central Asian shepherd dog has a cool temper, and her need to get a person who will be able to cope with the dog. The course of training for such a beast should be mandatory. Alabai is unlikely to be able to become a dog-companion, responsive to the slightest change in the mood of the owner, but if that you do not need, your home will be protected.
The Caucasian shepherd dog
Caucasian shepherd dog – another large dog with a strong instinct to guard. In conjunction with this breed inherent distrust of outsiders, these qualities make "Caucasian" an excellent candidate for the protection of the territory. Unlike alabais, the Caucasian shepherd dog is able to be not only a guard but also a loyal friend. It also needs a host that will respect, but after the dog understand their place in the hierarchy and I agree with him, she will be a loving and loyal member of the pack who are not afraid to trust and security of home and children.
The German shepherd is not as strong as Alabai or Caucasian, however if you want a dog that can protect a territory but to live in the apartment who can be a bodyguard and take part in games that are intolerant of outsiders who violate the border of its territory, but attached to the household, this breed will be an excellent option for you. This smart and loyal dog with a calm nature, suitable to carry different services. German shepherds are characterized by high capacity for learning and is able to do much to win the approval of his master.
Russian black Terrier
Black Terrier is a breed of dog, bred in the USSR. It is perfectly suited for guard service, tolerates cold, has long limbs and powerful jaws, which leaves the attacker little chance of escape. A black Terrier is a very trainable breed, and the owner will not be difficult to develop in him the necessary qualities. However, the black Terrier is not a dog that can be put on a chain and leave to protect a country cottage, coming only occasionally to feed an animal. This dog requires full contact with a loving owner and his family.
Advice 5: What breed of dog is the biggest in the world
Top 10 biggest dogs in the world
1. The aforementioned blue dog named George with a length of 213 cm, who became an honorary champion of the Guinness book of records.
2. Until 1984, the tallest dog in the world was considered dog named Samhret Danzas. His height was 105.5 cm and a weight of 108 kg.
3. In 1989, Zorba Mastiff of Icama thanks to its impressive dimensions was also included in the Guinness book of records. The weight of this dog was 155 kg.
4. The most difficult in the world is the St. Bernard named Benedictine, Jr. Schwarzwald Hof. In 5 years its weight amounted to 140.6 kg, and height - 99 cm
5. St. Bernard, Hayden Dark blue was the heaviest dog in Britain. In 3 years, he weighed a whopping 138 lbs. But then he went on a diet. Before his death, the dog weighed 93,5 kg.
6. For the title of biggest dog in the world pretends the dog is a Turkish breed of the kangal named Cupar. While this dog is the second largest after English Mastiff. With the growth of 97 cm Cupar, weighs 112 lbs. He train hard, eat a lot of fish, meat and eggs.
7. The largest dog breed Irish wolfhound was the Ford bridge Michael. In 2 years it reached at the withers 100,3 cm
8. Tallest dog in the world was voted 3-year-old Dane Gibson. His height is in the vertical position was 2.1 m.
9. In 2001, the Guinness book of records as the biggest hound Neapolitan Mastiff Hercules. With the growth of 96 cm, he weighed 128 lbs. the owner of the dog easier it is on 8 kg.
10. In the Stavropol region is home to another giant dog named Dozer. It weighs 113 kg.
The biggest dog breeds in the world
So, what breed of dog are the biggest:
Dog breed the great Dane. With the growth of 80 cm and their weight can reach up to 90 kg. They are very exquisite and elegant, get along well with children. Fearless dogs, loyal to his master and become excellent watchdogs.
Another breed of dog that is the largest in the world, the English Mastiff. These dogs reach the withers growth 70-76 cm and weighs 70 to 75 pounds. these dogs are quite sad eyes and several hanging cheeks, making them very sweet. Having a lot of size, they are very calm and docile. But as defenders of the Mastiff is also good, because representatives of this breed were used as guards for thousands of years.
One of the biggest breeds of dog is Central Asian shepherd dog or Alabai. Representatives are able to achieve at the shoulder 85 cm, weighing up to 85 kg. Long time alabais were guarding the assets of people and herds, but because they are excellent bodyguards. But dogs of this breed are rather difficult in education, should be given a large amount of time training them from an early age. With children they get along well, however, the need to monitor their communication.
Friendly husky St. Bernards reach growth of 90 cm with a weight of 90 kg. This is the most strong and hardy dog breed. In 1978, its representative was able to move at 4.5 m load bearing weight of 3 tons. Puppies of Saint Bernard can be quite stubborn, however, they are easily trainable. Dogs of this breed are extremely loyal to their owner. If circumstances require, they will defend the other members of the family. The St. Bernard in older age need a large space, and therefore the best place of residence for him would be a private home.