Unfortunately, the situation of divorce in families is becoming widespread. Primarily this affects children who are forced to choose which side of the parents need to take. One of the most painful problems in divorced families is the behavior of the former spouse who is struggling to set the child against his father. How can the man behave in such a difficult situation?

How to behave with ex-wife

You need to figure out and understand why a woman does that. Such behavior there are a number of explanations.
Divorced woman feels hurt, abandoned and betrayed, particularly if the divorce was initiated by men.
It is quite clear that while in this state, a woman wants her ex-husband had experienced similar feelings. One of the means to achieve this goal is the use of a child, turning him against his father. The best thing a man can do in this situation is to give your wife a time to rethink, to come to, to get out of depression. Only when the woman is aware of the incident the divorce and will begin to calm down, you can try to build the constructive dialogue about your child. Talk calmly, don't allow aggressive behavior towards her, build the conversation only about your relationship with your children, not to find out your personal relationship since such behavior can only make the problem worse. You must make every effort to achieve this goal.

How to behave with the child

Success in establishing a relationship with the child largely depends on what kind of mood his father how he behaves with him.
Despite all attempts of the mother to set the child against the Pope, the man must find the strength to communicate with the child.
Explain to your child the situation, but try to make it non-judgmental and neutral. In no case do not blame his ex-wife and refrain from negative comments in her direction. The child should see that you treat his mother with respect, because it is very important at any age. Try as often as possible to make contact and spend more time together.

Building a dialogue with children and ex-wife, you should have patience. This is a very long and laborious process. In search of answers for the solution to your problems, you can seek the assistance of the psychological literature or consult a good marriage counselor.