You will need
  • - payment documents
  • - copies of them
  • - a statement.
Make a statement in the name of the head of the tax Inspectorate, where the payment was made. For this purpose in the upper right corner, specify the full official name of the Agency to which you are applying, and the name of the responsible person. Then write from one application, i.e. the name of your organization and its legal address.
The title is written "the Statement on the return of the state duty". Start the text of the statement with the words "when...", specify the reasons under which you should return the money. Refer to article 330 of the tax code. Specify the exact wording of the justifications the same as the specified in the article.
The statement should be clear and concise, sufficient for the presentation of fact and without "water". Be sure to specify what refund amount you think is right. Write for what money was paid, date of payment, as well as details for money transfer.
Submit original receipts if you have to return the money in full. This is possible in cases where you refuse to perform actions for the execution of which shall be collected the state duty.
If the problem is in the return of overpaid and need to return the money partially, in this case, it is sufficient to attach copies of payment documents.
If you need to return recovered legal costs in court cases, written request for the refund of state duty to the tax authority where the court was. Attach to the application a certificate or court order that you have the circumstances for her return.
Statement, make two copies, one of them must remain you with the tax inspector for accepting your application for consideration in order to avoid misunderstandings.