- - knitted fabric width 150 cm (2 lengths);
- - graph paper;
- - sewing supplies and sewing machine.
The side seams on knits grind down a narrow zigzag stitching.
Advice 2 : How to sew a jacket the bat
- - graph paper;
- - the range;
- - sewing machine;
- - needle;
- - thread.
Looks very good on this blouse a cowl neckline. The neckline in this case is also quite large. Take a rectangle with a width of 14-20 cm of the same fabric. Its length is equal to the length of the cut, but maybe a little more. Fold collar in half along the length. Zautyuzhte fold on the front side. Turn it inside out. Align the short sections and sew the seam. Align one of the long sections neck with folded detail front, baste and sew. The second cut, which was now on the wrong side, fold twice and also pristrochite, trying to get into the existing seam.
Original "bat" can be made from several identical variegated shawls. You will need 4 small pockets on the yoke 1 and the same on the belt and collar. Scarves fold in pairs, right sides to each other, trace the pattern and cut out details. A scarf designed for the waist, fold in half and cut. Sew strips. Fold the rectangle in half. Then sew the blouse as described.
Advice 3 : Sew dressy blouse Dolman
This model is good because it allows you to change the look of the blouse almost all the length, the sleeves, feel free to experiment with finishes, to complement its other parts, such as collar, cuffs, decorate it with a flounce or embroidery.
For a dressy evening blouses you will need: plain fabric (silk, chiffon, but the fit and dressy knitwear), thread color, beads and beads in the color.
The work order:
1. Draw the pattern on paper. To build clear the following measurements: the distance from the shoulder to the hip level (c+d) hip (e), arm length (b) width (a). Please note that the dotted lines are drawn in a smooth semi-circle and the depth of it depends on your desires, the closer he is to direct, the bigger will be the sleeves and on the contrary, make it more curved, so the sleeves were already. Don't forget to add the pattern on each side, 1-3 cm for loose fit.
2. From a fabric it is necessary to carve out two such items.
3. Sew side seams, hem the bottom products, as well as the top and edge of the sleeves.
4. Shoulders connect the front and back with bead strands (pre-dial on thread beads or small beads and put the thread in a zigzag pattern on the shoulder, attaching it in turn to the back and the front). Also connect the beaded thread of the sleeve where there should be a cuff.
Tip: the shoulders and the cuffs can be connected by chains, which are also sold in stores for needlework.
Please note that this blouse would be superfluous to show underwear, if you connect the top chain is too long or make too voluminous sleeves. In the second case, the solution is to sew the sleeves about 3/4 length, leaving visible only the shoulder.