Advice 2: How to get income certificate
However, there are situations when to the income statement more difficult:
- The company in which you work, eliminated. Typically, this situation occurs when you need to confirm income for the pension, that is from my time at the company was a lot of time. First try to find the enterprise archive, or to apply to his liquidator. If attempts to find the desired documents are not successful, the receipt of income can be established in court.
- You are an individual entrepreneur. In this case, proof of income replaces the tax return for the relevant period, with the mark of acceptance by a tax authority. You can also apply directly to the tax authority requesting the income statement and within 5 days they will be issued a certificate specifying the amount of income referred to in your Declaration. In some cases, data on the imputed income are not satisfied with the Bank, then the income will have to confirm other accounting documents.
Note that many scammers offer to produce fake income statement indicating any amounts of income. Of course, a large amount of income will help you to get a more substantial loan, however it should be remembered that illegal loan is a crime. To increase the amount of money there are other ways:
- Inform the Bank about your other income. Many banks in the loan agree to take into account the income from the rental property, concurrent employment, interest from deposits and even the income of the spouse.
- Contact several banks.
- Even in the absence of "white" wages, reflected in the income statement, there is a possibility to prove their solvency and income level. Usually this can be done by filling in a special Bank form.
- Confirm "black" income, it is easiest if they are regularly credited to a Bank account, for example, on a credit card. The account statement will confirm income that satisfies the Bank.
Advice 3: How to check the certificate of authenticity
- help; the phone number of the person who issued the certificate
Advice 4: How to get income certificate
Advice 5: The submission of information on income of physical persons under the form 2-NDFL
Where you may have to submit income certificate
Certificate of income of physical persons under the form 2-NDFL may require the employee, including the one that no longer works in the enterprise in many cases. She will need at the new place of work or in the case where the tax agent, an organization where you have worked before, did not deter the amount of income taxes. This certificate will be required when you want to make the standard tax deduction, which relies, for example, children or if you are engaged in writing activities.
The submission of such information is a mandatory requirement when making large loans, especially if you want to get a loan at a lower interest rate. She may need to receive different kinds of cash payments, a pension or a visa. Proof of income is required to submit to the guardianship, if you want to adopt a child or to the court where you act as a plaintiff in a labor dispute.
How to request an income statement
In accordance with article 62 of the Labour code of the Russian Federation and paragraph 3 of article 230 of the Tax code of the Russian Federation, in your written statement the employer must give you a salary certificate within three working days. It does not matter whether you are working at the company currently or already retired, also no matter how many times you ask for similar certificates of income. The employer can issue you such a certificate at hand, but may be sent by registered mail with the enclosure list, if you prefer. In this case, to confirm the execution of your legal requirements, the employer will issue a notification stating that the package you presented. This method is more convenient for you and for the employer as it prevents issues in cases of labor disputes.
In the case where you require confirmation of income in the period during which you have changed several jobs, it is not necessary to contact all these organizations for information on form 2-NDFL. Because they are all such certificates to the tax office you can obtain information about his income for a given period of time the tax authority where you are registered at the place of residence. It's enough to write in any form a statement showing the period for which information is required, and send it to the appropriate address. Information should be provided to you within 30 calendar days from the time the application is received in the tax office.