You will need
  • - notice the flow of money to your name;
  • - passport;
  • - fountain pen;
  • - visit to the post office.
When you find in your mailbox a notice of receipt in your name, money for cash (seemingly no different from the notification mail), fill it out. You can do this at home.
You will need to indicate your name, first name and patronymic, series, number and date of issue and issuing authority.
Address information registration filled in only if the one that received the money, different from the one in the passport.
During working hours visit the office, which came transfer. Show postal worker passport and a completed notice.
When you give money, count it. If everything is correct, sign in the correct place in the notice and date of receipt of funds.