Divorce in the registry office can be the case if the spouses do not have children (this is mandatory) and part without mutual claims, independently agreeing on how it will happen division of jointly acquired property. In this case, the husband and wife must essentially only legalize the divorce, notifying the state on the termination of a marital relationship. And employees of the registry office can help you with that.
In order to get a divorce in the registry office, you must do almost the same operations as in the marriage. You have to pay the state fee and to come to the registry office at the place of residence. If the husband and wife are spelled out in different places, the divorce can be issued at the place of residence of either of the spouses. You also have the right to divorce in the same registry officewhere you registered your marriage.
After that you will be required to write a joint statement about the divorce. The reason why you decided to break up, divorce through the Registrar's office is optional – your mutual desire to end the marriage more than enough. The statement will need to specify the details of documents on marriage (when and by whom were issued a marriage certificate and his registration number). If after a divorce the wife wants to return to her maiden name – it is also necessary to specify in the statement.
As with marriage, if you divorce you are given a month "to think" - suddenly the decision about the separation was made spur of the moment? If after a month your intention to divorce remained unchanged – you just have to be in the registry office on the scheduled day and receive documents confirming your new family situation.