You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - passport;
  • - title documents;
  • - reference from place of residence;
  • - certificate on family composition;
  • - extract from the personal account.
If you have registered the right of ownership of the apartment, this is the basis for the calculation of utility bills and other payments on maintenance of housing. The lack of registration does not exempt you from making payments on the maintenance of housing, but for some utilities you have the right not to pay.
Contact the housing maintenance office with a statement, to present the passport of the owner, the title documents and the documents proving your stay to another address. You will need to obtain a certificate of registration in another apartment, a certificate of family composition, to present documents of title to another dwelling and an extract from personal account confirming the payment of utility bills for another apartment.
You may be exempt from payment for cold and hot water, sewer, but if the apartment is equipped with metering devices, payment for you will produce according to their testimony. Many apartments have metering not only water, electricity and heat, therefore, charges are made according to reports in the unified settlement center from the meters of apartment owners.
In the absence of a counter for heat energy, you cannot be exempt from its payment, as accruals are not of the number of registered tenants and the volume of the housing.
You cannot be released from the housing. For example, you have to fully pay for the services of janitor, technical staff, cleaning the entrance, to pay for intercom, if the decision of the General meeting of tenants decided to install.
Failure to register exempt you from payment for what you do not consume, but can not completely exempt from the payment of cash for the contents of the housing.
Most often a mutual decision between the owner and the owner of the house is found. If you will be charged the payments for what you are consuming, and require their payment, contact the court.