Find out the opinion of his wife about who will live in your children. Possible come to an agreement in this matter, as well as how often the parent living separately from their children can visit him and take to him. Also discuss the amount of alimony and the form of their payment. Note that the amount of such alimony by agreement may not be less than prescribed by law: 25% of the income of one of the spouses for one child, 33% for two, 50% three or more children.
If you have successfully agreed on the future residence of the child and the alimony apply to the world court at the place of residence of the spouse. To this rule there is an exception: for example, when it is decided that the child remains to live with you, then the court should be served at their place of residence. In the statement, specify the reason for the divorce, as well as circumstances such as the number of joint children and if you have an agreement about custody and alimony and what it is. Attach to the application a marriage certificate, a list of jointly acquired property, photocopies of birth certificates of children, as well as a document confirming payment of the state fee. Also make spouse a draft agreement about child custody and child support.
When the conflict on the basis of providing children and child custody contact for registration of divorce in the district court. At the same time with the claim about divorce submit a statement on the determination of the place of residence of the child. In this additional lawsuit, specify your wishes about the custody of children. If you believe that your spouse for any reason you can't trust guardianship, confirm it with documents and attach the appropriate paper to suit.