You will need
  • - passport;
  • - the request for the refund of money for the goods;
  • - receipt;
  • - warranty card;
  • - acquired the goods with labels and packaging.
Making a purchase in the storee, do not forget to take receipt and warranty card. Do not dispose of these documents – if you want to return an item, you will need them. Do not rush to leave the point, how should I inspect the item, ask the consultant to check if it works. Be careful when buying multiple pieces of the same name. Check each package, make sure that the expiration date has not expired, and the product has no obvious defects.
Finding a marriage, immediately contact the shop. Sellers will offer to exchange the item with a defect benign. If you are not satisfied, ask for a refund for the purchase. According to the Law on consumer protection, the store is obliged to reimburse you the purchase price no later than 10 days after the claim. Things bought on sale, subject to return and exchange on a common basis.
Make a statement about returning money to the Director of the store. One copy to send the leadership, on the other demand to sign certifying that your claim is received. If you are unable to complete the paperwork yourself, please contact the district office for consumer protection, the staff will help you to formulate your claim and advise you on further action.
It happens that the purchased item is not defective, but after bringing it home, you realize that it doesn't fit you. In this case, you have the right to return the purchase in the shop. Please note that item will take it back if it has all the required labels and labels and was not in use. To return the item you will be able within 14 days after purchase.
There is a long list of items that will be accepted only in the case of marriage. These include perfumery and cosmetics, underwear, personal hygiene items, drugs, household chemicals, fabric, furniture, books, cars. By purchasing items from this list, be especially careful.
If the store refuses to return your money, referring to internal rules or claiming that you are to blame for damage to the purchased items, you can go to court. Do not interfere, and a preliminary examination of the goods. You will have to pay for it, however, if the audit reveals that marriage is on the conscience of the manufacturer, the store will be obliged to reimburse you for the cost of the services of an expert.
Make a claim in court. Attach a copy of the application on the return and sales receipt. In a lawsuit demand to return money for the goods, to reimburse the cost of the examination, to pay a penalty for late payment and damages. If the court finds your demands are legitimate, you will receive all of the claimed amount.