Most often the initiators of divorce become wives of men wishing to divorce his wife, much less. For divorce people decide, as a rule, when you know the marriage is doomed, and the couple can no longer live together. Difficult to divorce, if you have a child: sometimes children are very difficult to understand the reasons for the separation of the parents. In this case, the divorce process becomes much more lengthy and troublesome, and from a psychological point of view perceived the divorce much harder. In this case, it is not necessary to follow the tastes of emotions, and involve children in the divorce process, as this may lead to the development of neurosis in a child. And in any case do not forbid the child after the divorce, dad or mom, you will cause irreparable damage to his psyche. To correctly divorce, you should heed some practical advice.
- If you are going to divorce, coolly analyze the situation. Opt for a divorce only in the case if another acceptable way is not. If you do decide to divorce, try from the beginning to translate it into business and legal plane. Don't stoop to recrimination and humiliation.
- Even if your relatives, friends or colleagues to assure that your divorce is fully to blame for your half, don't go on about them and not try to revenge on the spouse. Cooler than you come to a divorce, the more chances you have to maintain normal relations after divorce.
- To dissolve the marriage in a registry office only if the divorce is a mutual decision of the spouses, and they have no common minor children. In this case, they should contact the Registrar's office and write a statement about divorce. Spouses usually give a month of reconciliation, and if they don't change their decision – the marriage will be terminated, in confirmation of which they will be given a certificate of divorce.
- Divorce without consent of one spouse can also be in the registry office, but only if one of the spouses has been declared incapable or missing, or the court, serving a prison sentence (three years imprisonment).
- If you have children under the age of majority, or one spouse does not agree to divorce, the marriage will have to terminate in a judicial order. Also have to go to court in the case when between spouses there is a property dispute (division of assets will be resolved exclusively in the courts). During the judicial process of divorce, the court shall consider the interests of each spouse and their minor children. The divorce of his parents in any case should not have a negative impact on the living conditions of children.
- If one of the spouses during the marriage changed his name, after getting a divorce he has the right to recover their premarital surname, and leave the name received in marriage.
- Remember that the divorce process is always easier and faster if the time to seek help from a qualified lawyer in this case, many problems and misunderstandings can be avoided.
Advice 2: When you need to get a divorce
When you need to divorce his wife?
Men decide to divorce in different situations.
The reason for the divorce may become a new hobby man. If you started the affair on the side and realize that your feelings for a lover is much stronger and deeper than the feelings for his wife, it is not necessary to waste time and delay the decision to divorce. The fact that you're torturing not only himself, his new lover, but also his legal spouse. Of course, she's painfully perceive your solution, but it will be much more honest in relation to it.
The second reason for the divorce - a new hobby of your wife. If you know that your spouse is cheating on you periodically, or plunged headlong into a new relationship, you better think about that, most likely, it's time to make your point. Understand that to keep near her person, which you don't need to be quite stupid. Surely you will not be able to win her reciprocal feelings. If a girl has once decided to have the affair on the side, it destroys your trust, and without trust love can not be. Your relationship will just be doomed.
Not always marriages end because of the appearance in them of a third party. the Decision to divorce can be taken even when your partner become cold to treat you or ceased to perform their domestic responsibilities.
When you need to divorce your husband?
The reasons for the divorce with your spouse can be the same, but you can add some others. For example, sometimes families break up because of the bad habits of her husband. If your beloved is abusing alcohol, he is unlikely to become an exemplary family man and a good father. Even if you already have children, they in any case should not look at how drunk the father is constantly arguing with her mother.
In addition, women often suffer from male battering. Tolerate this kind of behaviour is not necessary. Better to file for divorce and start life with a clean slate than to continually endure the humiliation of the man she loved.
Remember, whatever the cause of your obsessive thoughts about divorce before you make such a difficult and important decision, you need to make sure that your relationship rescue will not succeed. Talk with your partner, find out if she saw any means of restoring peace in the family. Most likely, the joint efforts of the you still be able to establish their relationship and to return his love.