You will need
- - brush the fur;
- - vinegar.
Try a little experiment before you start the washing. Pull the bundle of wool. If you have a hand left too many hairs of the coat to erase undesirable, as it can oblasti. If the product is fairly new and fur it is not raining, you can begin the procedure.
If the fur of the rabbit is decorated with metal elements or it has inserts of different fur, try to unfasten them. Remember to remove everything from the pockets.
Pour warm water into a basin and add a little liquid detergent. If the coat has stubborn stains, apply a detergent and leave for 10-15 minutes. After which wash the product in a prepared solution. Do not RUB the fur too hard, otherwise it will deteriorate.
Voluminous fur coat wash in the machine. Put the product in a special bag or in a regular pillowcase. Place in the drum and turn on the delicate washing with a speed spin of about 500, but not more. Powder use liquid, as it is much easier opolaskivaetsya with fur. Add to the final rinse when the Cup 5 % vinegar.
Hang the fur coat of a rabbit on a hanger over the bath – it can drain the remaining moisture. Comb the fur with a special brush or a conventional massaquoi. After drying, shake the product and brush it again so the fur became smooth.
If in some places the fur was dybitsya, spray the product from a spray with a weak solution of the air conditioner (10 ml per liter of water) and comb.
Costly items are better to give to the dry cleaners. Do not attempt to wash them yourself. Rabbit fur is very soft, so when in contact with water and detergent may permanently be damaged.
When the contamination is localized mainly on the sleeves and the collar, RUB the problem areas with a damp sponge with dishwashing detergent. Then rinse with a cloth soaked in clean water. To wash the coat in this case is not necessary.
Advice 2 : How to wash a rabbit
If your rabbit is very dirty, you will have to decide the question of its bathing. Many owners of rabbits don't know how to act in this case. On the one hand, some experts say that bathing decorative rabbit, as water treatment harm to their health. On the other hand, a dirty rabbit is not always able to clean your hair independently, so if necessary, wash the rabbit is still necessary. This should be done extremely cautiously, and the less the better.
- Remember that rabbits are very ambivalent about the process of bathing. If you've decided to wash the rabbit, be prepared for the fact that he will be aggressive, nervous and frightened fuff, fuff, fuff. The fact that in nature these animals will never wash in the water – they clean their fur like cats. Therefore, water treatments are very stressful.
- Bathing a rabbit, try not to use detergents – they can adversely affect the wool of the animal, for example, discolor it or make it more rare and dim.
- Wash the rabbit you need warm water, preferably in the bath. To do this, just pour the water in the tub and put the rabbit there. Shower lens use is not recommended, as individual drops of water can enter the animal in the ear, and this, in turn, leads to the development of otitis media.
- Once the rabbit is cleaned, it shall be thoroughly dried. But in any case, do not use for drying rabbit hair – the animal can be frightened buzz. Better to just wipe the rabbit dry and warm towel and wipe necessary as long as the animal does not become completely dry – otherwise he might catch cold.
- If the rabbit is not very dirty, you can wash, not the whole hair, but only the most contaminated sites. In this case, the process of bathing much easier. Often need to wash my rabbit's foot. To wash feet, just enough to lower the animal in the tub with some warm water and gently rinse the fur on his limbs. After that you need to dry the paws of the rabbit with a towel or dry cloth.