You will need
  • - medical certificate;
  • - the decision of the court;
  • - the passport.
In article 27.10 of the code of administrative offences of the Russian Federation stated that in case of Commission by the driver of administrative violations, entailing deprivation of the right to drive a vehicle, he seized the driver's license pending a ruling by the court. Instead, rights issued a temporary permit to control the car, the instrument driver will be available until the court decision comes into legal force. After that you will need to surrender provisional certificate in the SAI.
There is always the possibility of challenging a court decision on deprivation of rights. You can contact yuridicheskie organization specializing in the protection of the rights of motorists.
To obtain rights after the expiration of the period of deprivation you need to contact the Department of traffic police at the place of your registration. If rights were taken from you in another city or region, they should be sent to the traffic police of your city. During the administrative consideration of your case apply its jurisdiction at the place of residence or vehicle registration. Then right exactly will be in the traffic police at the place of your registration, and you will not need to go after them.
Provide a medical certificate in form 083/u-89 on passed the medical Board. Driver's license you are obliged to return within 1 day. You also grant the court order and passport. Exams again you don't need. As well as the traffic police you are obliged to return the rightsif you have unpaid fines. Medical certificate valid for 3 years. Commission you can walk in the clinic by place of residence.