You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - the passports of both parents;
  • - marriage certificate or divorce;
  • - birth certificate of all children;
  • - certificate of registration of the child's place of residence in form No. 3 or No. 9.
Visit the Center for social assistance to families and children, which is located in your district of residence. Verify if you are eligible to receive a monthly child benefit paid on the map "Preschool". It is necessary to live in St. Petersburg and have an average family income that does not exceed time and a half the size of the subsistence minimum established in the last quarter, in Saint-Petersburg. The age of the child should be from 1.5 to 7 years. Draw a map of "Preschool" every child who falls under these criteria.
Write a statement about the pre-school card. Contact the district Department of social protection of the population. Provide the original and copy of passports of both parents, marriage certificate or divorce papers, birth certificate of all children in the family.
Will receive a certificate of registration of the child's place of residence in St. Petersburg under the form No. 3 or No. 9. Imagine the documents confirming the income of the family for the last three months. Otherwise, specify a valid reason for his absence.
Ask the social employee a list of additional documents you need to bring to your case. Will specify the time within which a decision will be made on providing the maps for "Preschool". Usually, you can get it in 1-2 months after submission.
Visit Department Center of social protection within the set period and will receive a map of "pre-school". You must have a passport or a notarized power of attorney. Some offices provide the opportunity to learn the admission card from the Bank via the Internet. Ask your social worker whether there is such service in your area. This frees you from having to constantly walk to the Center of social protection and to stand in queues.