You no longer need to count calories and starve yourself, just remember a few tips, and you will forget about exhausting diets forever.
1. Do not forget to drink. Remember about two liters of water that must be consumed daily. Water helps to avoid dehydration and useful in the process of eliminating toxins from the body. You can drink green tea, which is known to help burn fat and support metabolism.
2. Go easy on the sweets. If you want something sweet, it's better to make a choice in favor of fruit - apples, cherries or apricots, these fruits are not only delicious, but also contain vitamins and minerals necessary for the body. Thus, you will not gain weight and strengthen the immune system. However, twice a week, you can afford homemade sweets.
3. Eat little and often. The basic rule of a healthy diet - eat three meals a day and small portions. Avoid fast food, preferring home food.
4. Rest. Studies show that people who sleep less are more prone to weight gain. This is because sleepless nights can lead to higher levels of cortisol, also known as the stress hormone.
5. Exercises. Keep an active lifestyle, go to the gym and fitness as well As very helpful will daily walk in the fresh air.
6. An Apple a day burns up 2.5 kg per year. If you want to effectively reduce appetite, just 20 minutes before the main meal, eat an Apple. These fruits contain plenty of fiber and therefore very well fill the stomach.
7. Juice with added water - 6 kg per year. Fruit juices, especially those of the boxes contain a lot of sugar and lots of calories. If you want to lose weight, just dilute the juice with water 1:1.
8. Mashed cauliflower - 5.5 kg per year. Potatoes contain a lot of calories of starch and little fiber, which is so necessary for good digestion and metabolism. Add milk and butter makes the potatoes even more calories. Thus, a good substitute for potatoes is cauliflower, because it contains less calories and more fiber.