If you have your own domain, you can organize it email. That is, if you own the name on the Internet site.ru then e-mail might look like this: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org etc.
Please note that all services create an electronic mail on your own domain, you have to have access to the domain control panel, as there have to make small changes.
How to create email boxes such? First, you need to find a service that provides such an opportunity. To date, the following services can be used to create an email on your own domain.
1. Yandex. The section that you need is located at http://pdd.yandex.ru. Click on the link “connect to domain”; on the next page enter your domain name and follow the instructions.
2. Mail.ru. Service that allows you to create an email on your own domain, located at http://biz.mail.ru. On the page you need to enter the name of your domain, and click “Connect”. In the next step, you must confirm your right to possession of the specified domain name. You can do one of the following ways:
1) Creating a TXT record in the domain control panel
2) Downloading to the root directory of your website html file with a specific name and a specific content. As the name of the file and its contents, the company Mail.Ru you already provides
3) Adding a specific meta tag in a certain place (before the closing tag ).
Please note that the second and third method you can use only if the connected domain, you have a functioning website.
If your domain Registrar is the company reg.ru you can use the fourth method, by typing in certain fields your username and password from domain control panel.
These services are completely free to users. It should be borne in mind that to create a mailbox on your own domain using these services, you must already have a mailbox on the yandex.ru or mail.ru. If you these boxes will remove, we will not be able to log in to the management interface of the mailbox on their own domain.
Advice 2 : How to create a corporate e-mail
- - multiple servers.
- - e-mail;
- - login.