To arrange child support, you need to know some nuances of this procedure.

The documents

For registration of child support need:

- copy of passport of the spouse requiring alimony);

- birth certificate (child);

- marriage certificate (divorce);

- certificate of residence of the other parent.

How to collect child support

There are 2 version of documents that you can consider:

1) Notarized agreement between the couple. In this case you will need a passport of the spouses; the marriage certificate (divorce); the birth certificate of the child and signed by both the agreement (required in the presence of a notary).

2) a Mother may file suit in court to recover maintenance from the father of the child. In order to make a claim, require a passport; marriage certificate (divorce); the birth certificate of the child; a statement about the recovery of elements (a proper).

Where to go?

With registration of the necessary documents you need to contact the notary office for certification of copies of originals. Followed by sue in the local courts. After consideration, the judge will decide on the amount of payments of alimony and the order they are received.

The order of payments

The order of payment of child support detailed in section V of the Family code. This item depends on the basis of the document is in the process of child support.

If it is a notarized agreement, the spouses can choose the amount of support and the frequency of their payments. Failure to comply with the contract, the aggrieved party may apply to the notary and safely go to court.

If it's a restraining order or a writ of execution for alimony, then their pay is more complicated. In case of refusal from voluntary payment of the alimony the order goes to work defaulter, where the management and accounting will be expected to deduct this amount from the wages of the careless husband. Payments in this case are made monthly.

In case, if the defaulter was not working, the relevant authorities start checking all movable and immovable property, so to hide behind the lack of money will not be – forced to sell. It should be understood that if the person evades from payment of the alimony deliberately, and confiscation, he will avoid referring to the fact that the property is in use and is not in possession.