Sue the magistrate, you can, if your case involves family disputes (divorce, property division, etc.), the labour code in addition to the restoration work, damage compensation (up to a certain amount) and other matters as provided by the code. If code is not found your situation, you should write a letter to the district court.
The claim is submitted in writing in person or by mail and written to the judge indicating the number of judicial offices for which you are applying. As a rule, this Department is selected by the address of the defendant, not the plaintiff.
Complete the first part of the statement, which is called induction and has a corresponding title content. Write the name of the court, their data about the name and address of the actual permanent place of domicile. The same applies to the data about the defendant. For reliability specify the phone numbers of both parties.
Describe in the main part of the application the reason for which you are applying to court and on what basis the accused defendant. The circumstances under which the offense occurred must be stated in detail and logically connected. Try to write without grammatical, spelling and punctuation mistakes not only out of respect for the representative of the law, but also to ensure that your explanations were clear to the judge.
A separate block of write your requirements (they should be clearly stated), on the basis of which article you require to protect you. Describe what you have proof and attach them to the statement.
Enter the price of the claim in the introductory part of the document, if it can be evaluated in monetary size. Write what were the actions taken against the defendant before going to court.
Make a numbered list of the documents that you are going to attach the statement of claim. At the bottom of the document put the date and your original signature. Decode it. If the signature representative, don't forget to attach the document that confirms his right. Otherwise, the judge has the right to reject your request.