Advice 2: How to disable antivirus
However, as in the case of firewall, Internet browser and other Windows components, this product was not effective enough to compete with the antivirus programs from the world's largest producers, including Russian giants Kaspersky Lab and DrWeb. Important issues such as protecting your computer from malicious software, the user still often trust the professionals. As well as two antivirus on the same computer bad coexist, the user may need to disable antivirus from Microsoft.
To disable Windows defender, use the following sequence of steps:
- Open control Panel (start — control Panel).
- Click "Windows Defender". A window will open Windows Defender. If the Defender database containing the virus definitions are not current, before executing any action, you may need to update your antivirus database. After the upgrade will be available to the program menu.
- At the top of the window, click "Programs".
- In the opened settings screen, click on "Settings" at the top of the window.
- Customization options allow you to disable individual program functions, such as real-time protection or automatic check (the relevant paragraphs in the list on the left), or completely abandon the use of the Defender by opening the Admin and unchecking the box "Use this program".
Connecting computer systems to the Internet is potentially dangerous attack by malicious programs of different types, so before you disable antivirus, you need to break the Internet connection and before re-connecting re-enable the built in antivirus of Windows, or install one from a reputable antivirus software manufacturers, which ensures reliable protection of programs and data the computer user.
Advice 3: How to disable antivirus on the computer
Advice 4: How to enable antivirus
- - personal computer;
- software anti-virus software.