Many users have heard a lot about it, but I don't know about how it works. For some the process of buying or selling at auction seems long. But in fact, selling on eBay is easy. Moreover, this process is somewhat addictive.
- If there is a desire to participate in the work, you must register as a participant. The registration procedure is paid only 30 cents. These funny money your item on eBay, will see millions of potential buyers.
- In order to sell products, you need to specify at registration a valid credit card. It is necessary to identify you, and the auction will sure that your age is more than 18 years of age and, logically, will be more seriously as participants in and products. After registration, you can begin the formation of proposals for the sale of their goods.
- To sell on E-Bay properly and successfully, you first need to find similar products for sale by other sellers. View, described as similar goods from other kinds of photos are uploaded, what is not told by seller out of ignorance or in order to hide anything about the product. Remember, it's about attractive and strong sides of the product to tell.
- To begin the sale procedure, you must activate the Sell button on top of any page of the eBay auction. The page will load Sell Your Item (selling your products). Her need to complete sections on the subject of sales — title of goods and their description. Then you need to define the minimum rate step auction in the presence of demand-side bidders. Don't be lazy and specify additional information about the product, as well as place photos of the goods. One photo of product service eBay Picture taken for posting on the website free of charge. Additional photos for the same item cost 15 cents each. Specify the time within which the goods will be for sale.
- In the section Shipping & Payment Terms (terms of shipment and payment), you need to specify the acceptable method of payment, address for payment, and the address of shipment. In addition, you need to complete the column on the shipping cost, and the need to write instructions for shipment of the goods. Check the entered information and confirm that everything is filled in correctly. From this moment your merchandise for sale.
- When the auction ends, it results in your e-mail letter will be sent which will specify the winner and the delivery address. When you receive a notice that funds for the goods transferred to your account you need to send the goods to the buyer at the specified address. Depending on the chosen method of receiving money (Bank transfer or cheque), the buyer sends money to the address specified during registration. Wait until the cheque has cleared and send the buyer the goods.
- If the buyer paid for the purchase with a credit card, for security purposes, the funds will go first to the eBay account, which will be sent to your e-mail payment notification. After the buyer receives the purchased goods, the system, eBay will transfer funds to your credit card.
Advice 2 : How does Ebay
eBay.com network resource owned by the American company eBay Inc, which provides services to conduct online auctions and the creation on its site of online stores.
eBay gives sellers a platform for the realization of any goods via the Internet. The company eBay Inc is only an intermediary in the conclusion between the seller and the buyer of the deed of sale. Payment of the product and its delivery is carried out without the involvement of eBay. For the use of the Internet platform, the seller pays a fee, which consists of a percentage of the sale price of the goods and the charge for the placing of the lot. Buyers use the services of eBay for free.
On trading site eBay, there are liberal conditions as the company's profit depends directly on the volume of sales. Allowed the realization of any goods and services that do not violate the laws of the country in which the registered branch office.
Selling of goods on eBay.com can be one of three models: the online auction implementation at a fixed price and ad.
Selling at auction has made eBay one of the most popular trading platforms on the Internet. The seller sets the starting price of the item, the start time and duration of the auction. All potential buyers may at any time to place a bid on this lot, which can be interrupted by other bidders. The current rate is constantly available for viewing on the website. The participant whose bid was the highest at the time of closing of auction receives the right to purchase goods. The purchase price on eBay not correspond to the maximum rate, and the second-largest rate plus one auction step.
When selling at a fixed price the seller offers his goods at the marked price until the end of the auction. The first party agreed to pay that price gets the right to purchase goods. Often used combination sale at a fixed price and auction.
The third way of realization of goods and services on eBay involves the creation of a perpetual ad that will be shown in section eBay Shop, owned by the seller. In this section, the seller can post ads without stating the time of their graduation. You can also view the seller's products which are currently sold at a fixed price or auctioned.
Purchase on the website eBay.com primarily paid through PayPal and Moneybookers. You can also use credit and debit cards, Bank transfers.
Delivery of items purchased on eBay, separately negotiated by the seller. It can be paid and free. A number of sellers do not send goods to certain countries. If Russia is among such countries, you will have a surcharge to use the services of a mediator who will send goods to your address.