Advice 2 : How to calculate interest at the rate of refinancing
• Interest on ruble deposits in banks, exceeding the rate of refinancing on 5 or more items are subject to tax on income of physical persons;
• The tax base from income from savings percentage under the credit agreement, calculated as the difference between 2/3 rates of refinancing and the amount of interest on the loan.
• In case of violation of terms of payment of obligatory payments – taxes and fees – a penalty is charged, the amount of which is calculated as 1/300 part of the rate of refinancing for each day of delay;
• In civil-legal relations if either party fails to fulfill obligations under the agreement, the other party has the right to charge interest at the rate of refinancing in the amount of the debt, unless otherwise provided by contract.
1. Divide the rate of refinancing by the number of days in a year
2. The resulting value and multiply by the number of days of delay
3. The resulting percentage and multiply by the amount of debt.
Advice 3 : How to calculate interest on insurance premiums
- - the date of the debt and its planned repayment;
- - arrears;
- - the refinancing rate in the period until the last delay.
Advice 4 : How to calculate interest on refinancing
- - the statement in Arbitration court, if the reasons for overdue payments respectfully.
Advice 5 : Calculation of interest at the refinancing rate
The refinancing rate in Russia
Currently the refinancing rate is the main indicator of the credit policy of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. This rate is adopted when calculating the fines, penalties and taxation. The refinancing rate is considered to be the basis of monetary policy.
Calculation of interest at the refinancing rate was initially adopted by the Central Bank was called - the rate on all loan programs. Since 1992, this rate began to match the rate on the Lombard loan. Since 1993 the refinancing rate reached the highest level and ranged from 100 to 210%.
By what formula there is a calculation of the rate of refinancing?
The official formula, according to which the calculation of the refinancing rate approved by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. The size of the rate can be equated to economic stability, because it depend almost all the characteristics as a large organization, and characteristics of the usual physical people.
Calculation of interest at the refinancing rate takes place by a simple formula:
The penalty = (Amount * Interest rate) / 300 * where
The amount of the sum under the credit agreement;
Interest rate - the rate established by the credit agreement
Days total number of days within which formed delay under the credit agreement.
Apply the rate of refinancing?
For most people, the actual implementation of the refinancing rate only for loans. But you need to take into account that the rate is the rest of the field implementation. According to the Tax code of the Russian Federation charged 1/300 part of the rate for each day a payment is missed in case of delay in payment any kind of tax.
The size of the refinancing rate is used when calculating the amount of taxation personal income tax contribution in the ruble equivalent. If Deposit rate exceeds the refinancing rate, which is set during the period of the contribution, the contribution is taxable.
Tax base when receiving money from savings in the use of loan funds is also based on the refinancing rate. In this case, performed the calculation of interest at the refinancing rate as well as 2/3 of the refinancing rate at the time of deriving income.
In this case, if the employer delays payment of wages, he must pay with additional compensation. The amount of compensation should be more than 1/300 of the established rate of refinancing. The calculation of the compensation takes place for each day of non-payment of wages.
Example of calculation of interest at the refinancing rate
Let's say your employer has delayed salary. In the amount of 20 thousand rubles for 5 days. In this case, the compensation calculation will be:
20 000 * 8.25%, the size of the refinancing rate on 11.03.2014) / 300 * 5 = 27.5 RUR.
The amount, of course, small, but with the huge time it will increase significantly.