You will need
  • - statement to the Bank;
  • - passport;
  • - credit agreement;
  • receipt;
  • - an application to the court;
  • - photocopies and originals of payment receipts;
  • - photocopy and original of the loan agreement.
Loan overpayment can occur if you make monthly payments equal amounts or pay the loan forward. For example, if the monthly amount in repayment of the loan is 7 560 rubles, and you pay 8 thousand, the overpayment will be 440 rubles. In one year the amount of the overpayment will increase to 5 280 rubles.
If the full amount of the loan is not paid, the overpayment will be credited towards the next monthly payment, and you can make a smaller payment in the following month. Another way to return the overpayment is to contact the Bank before making the final payment, you will be recalculated on the basis of which you make the last payment with no overpayment.
The overpaid amount is repaid the loan is refundable in full. If you are the entire loan is repaid and there is an overpayment, refer the application to the Bank, show passport, loan agreement, receipts of monthly payments, number of your Bank account, if overpayment will be transferred by wire transfer. Although most often, the Bank recalculates, gives the withdrawal slip and pay the entire overpayment in the Bank.
If the Bank refuses to pay the overpayment on the loan, you have the right to file a statement of claim in arbitration court. On the court, you must provide the loan agreement, originals and copies of all payment receipts that you get when you make monthly payments. In addition to the refund of the entire amount of the overpayment you may request to pay a penalty of 1/300 of the amount of overpayment for each day of delay in payments, if the Bank refused to return the overpayment.
On the basis of a court order you will pay all that you overpaid and the full amount of the penalty, if you require it to pay in the lawsuit. Self-respecting Bank would never bring the case to trial and will pay you all of the overpayment on demand.