Contact the guardianship and trusteeship body, with the statement, if you decided to change the name of your baby. In this organization, you must obtain permission to change his name. Contact the Department of custody and guardianship have both parents passports and a certificate of birth of the child. If your child turned ten years old, you must take it with you, because in this case it needs to Express its consent to the name change.
After receipt of permission of bodies of guardianship and guardianship to apply for a name change of the child in the registry office. In this case you must pay a state fee in the prescribed amount. The application shall be considered by the organization within one month from the date of its submission. On the appointed day you will be given a certificate of change of name of the child.
Write a statement about the change of name in the civil registry office at place of residence or at the place of state registration of a birth if you are over the age of fourteen years but not yet eighteen. The application shall contain surname, name, patronymic, date and place of birth, series, number and date of issue of the certificate of birth, new name and the reasons for the name change. You will need to pay stamp duty, you will be given details at the registry office. It can be paid at any branch of Sberbank.
Submit your certificate of birth, a copy of the payment receipt of registration fee and be sure written permission of both parents, and in the absence of the parents, written permission from guardians or adoptive parents. Documents are considered the authority's registry office within one month from the date of submission of the application.
Come the appointed day in the registry office behind the certificate on name change. The authority's Registrar may be accepted the decision on refusal in state registration. The reason for the refusal shall be informed in writing.
If the applicant was not yet fourteen years old, to change the name , he can only at the request of parents to obtain permission of bodies of guardianship and guardianship.